Thanks to Hugbear for sharing this recipe. It has the right taste and moist. Simply delicious. Even my mum who is such a good cook said it's good.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup of butter
70 grams brown sugar
70 grams castor sugar
1 cup mashed ripe banana
6 tablespoons UHT milk
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl cream butter and sugar, add eggs and mix until smooth. Stir in milk and mashed banana and mix well.
3. Fold in flour mixture into the liquid ingredients until combined.
4. Fill the muffin tins two-thirds of the way full.
5. Bake in a preheated 170C for 25 minutes.